The Bernard Shandon Rodey Room on the second floor has a queen bed with brass headboard and a private in-suite bathroom with shower. Enjoy spectacular sunsets through large windows that warm the room even on a chilly winter day, or lower the blinds when you wish to nap or sleep later. The white steeples of San Felipe de Neri Church peek through the leaves of Old Town Plaza’s large shade trees. Learn a little about New Mexico statehood and the University of New Mexico through historic photographs, amusing political cartoons from 1900, and a vintage map of UNM. Stay in our “great value” room and enjoy all that Albuquerque, NM has to offer.
- second floor room with queen brass bed and desk
- private in-suite bathroom with shower
- 32″ flat screen television
- individual heat and air conditioning
- iHome docking station/clock/radio with USB port
- sleeps 2
- free reserved parking in the city lot across the street