Things To Do in Albuquerque, NM
Find the best Albuquerque attractions to enjoy during your stay at Bottger Mansion
Wondering about things to do in Albuquerque? Thinking about a weekend getaway or an extended vacation? For just about any hobby or interest you have, any adventure you want to take, Albuquerque has it all. There really are Albuquerque attractions for everyone to enjoy!
While the three major ethnic groups in Albuquerque are Native American, Hispanic and everyone else, people from thirty-eight ethnic groups and languages add to the rich tapestry of life in New Mexico. Attractions, performances, festivals and lots of food—it’s just plain fun!
To ensure that you don’t miss out on any of the fun things to do in Albuquerque, NM during your visit, we have compiled a list of our favorite activities and attractions for you to choose from. Make your Albuquerque vacation even more fun with all the amazing things there are to do in the area.
For more information and a more complete list of things to do in Albuquerque, be sure to download our Free Vacation Guide!
Here’s just a taste of what Albuquerque has to offer:
- Theater and concerts
- Massages and spa treatments at Betty’s Bath & Day Spa
- Bicycle along the Rio Grande River with bikes from Routes Rentals or The Bikesmith
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
- National Hispanic Cultural Center
- Petroglyph National Monument
- Sandia Peak Tramway and ski area
- BioPark, aquarium and Rio Grande Zoo
- Nob Hill
- Rail Runner commuter train
- Multi-cultural dining including Thai, Chinese, Greek—you name it!
- Ta Lin Market, offering ethnic foods from all over the world
- Route 66
If you plan to visit any of the 19 New Mexico pueblos or the Navajo or Apache Nations, you may wish to read about cultural etiquette for visitors.
For more information on things to do in Albuquerque, please visit the Albuquerque Convention and Visitors Bureau.