Some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry come to Albuquerque to play at the Isleta Amphitheater. This outdoor concert venue hosts some of the Duke City’s largest music events and seats over 15,000 visitors. Artists such as Florida Georgia Line, John Mayer, and Janet Jackson have played here in the past and put on an unforgettable show for all of their fans. Here is everything you need to know about upcoming Isleta Amphitheater concerts and how to enjoy the most out of your visit.
Find more local entertainment like the Isleta Amphitheater concerts when you request your free copy of our Albuquerque Vacation Guide! This handy planning tool is also filled with the best recommendations for things to do while on vacation including outdoor activities, dining, and attractions.
more about Isleta Amphitheater Concerts
During the summer season, Isleta Amphitheater is the place to be to experience your favorite artists and create memories you’ll always cherish. It’s a great place to gather with fellow music lovers, enjoy good food, and listen to unforgettable songs you’ll want to dance to all night long. Here is a quick look at the Isleta Amphitheater concerts in 2020 to get you excited!
- Luke Combs: What You See is What You Get Tour (April 18)
- Journey with Pretenders (June 2)
- Meghan Trainor–VIP meet & greet (June 3)
- Maroon 5 (June 3
- Chris Stapleton’s All-American Roadshow (June 4)
- Foreigner: Juke Box Hero Tour (July 9)
- Europe–VIP meet & greet (July 9)
- Megadeth and Lamb of God (July 20)
- Incubus with 311 (July 22)
- Deftones Summer Tour (Aug 5)
- Thomas Rhett: The Center Point Road Tour 2020 (Aug 8)
- Korn and Faith No More (Aug 19)
- Disturbed: The Sickness 20th Anniversary Tour with Staind & Bad Wolves (Aug 29)
- Dave Matthews Band (Sept 16)
- Nickelback: All the Right Reasons Tour (Sept 22)
- Sam Hunt: Southside Summer Tour 2020 (Sept 26)
- Backstreet Boys: DNA World Tour (Oct 4)
- The Doobie Brothers: 50th Anniversary Tour (Oct 7)
- Rascal Flatts Farewell: Life is a Highway Tour 2020 (Oct 9)
If you’re a big country music fan, the 2020 Country Megaticket gives you tickets to ALL NINE of these concerts:
- May 21–Lady Antebellum
- May 28–Brad Paisley
- June 18–Sugarland
- June 27–Chris Young
- July 29–Kenny Chesney
- Aug 8–Thomas Rhett
- Aug 13–Tim McGraw
- Sept 17–Jason Aldean
- Oct 9–Rascal Flatts
If you’d like to attend of one the Isleta Amphitheater concerts, here are some Isleta Amphitheater rules and other important information to help you prepare for your experience.
- clear bag/totes – no larger than 12″x6″x12″
- small clutch purse – no bigger than the palm of your hand 4.5×6.5
- factory sealed water bottle – up to one gallon per person or empty bottle to fill inside
- lawn chairs – low profile (seat no more than 9 inches off the ground)
- cameras – non-professional only, no detachable lens
- small tote/parasol umbrellas
Items NOT allowed:
- weapons of any kind
- outside food or drink, except factory sealed water
- large bags/backpacks that aren’t clear and larger than the palm of your hand
- lawn chairs higher than 9 inches off the ground
- coolers of any kind
- illegal drugs/substances
- glass containers
- laser pointers
- glow sticks
- animals (except service animals)
- large umbrellas
- selfie sticks
food and beverage
While the music feeds your soul, here are some amphitheater dining options to feed your empty stomachs!
- Fresh Market: For your favorite snacks and beverages on the go, the Fresh Market is the ultimate choice. You’ll also find a wide selection of tasty beers and wines to enjoy during the show.
- Food Trucks: Street Sensations, Conchita’s Creations, Big Dawg’s BBQ
- Burrito Hut: Made to order burritos with your choice of beef shredded chicken, or vegetarian bean.
Want to enjoy more out of your Isleta Amphitheater concerts? The venue offers a ticket upgrade option in which you can enjoy special perks like seats right by the stage, VIP Club access, or first pick seating on the lawn. Learn more about ticket upgrades now and check back soon to find who will be playing next summer!
stay with us at the Bottger Mansion of Old Town
After experiencing one of the Isleta Amphitheater concerts, return to the Bottger Mansion for some well-deserved rest! Our historic bed & breakfast provides comfortable rooms, outstanding amenities, and friendly hospitality. You’ll also enjoy a warm, delicious breakfast served first thing in the morning to start your day off right. Explore the many attractions of Albuquerque or simply relax in the peace and quiet of our cozy inn. Our beautiful haven in New Mexico is waiting for you, so check our availability and book your stay today!