Soar above the ordinary! Treat yourself to a once in a lifetime experience with an Albuquerque hot air balloon ride. Albuquerque, New Mexico is the hot air ballooning capital of the world. Imagine floating over the Rio Grande River valley with the majestic Sandia mountains towering nearby.
You can either become involved “hands on” as a crew member and help with the balloon inflation, or you may sit back, observe and take pictures as the gentle giant comes alive. Remember to bring your camera! Afterwards, celebrate your memorable adventure with a champagne toast.
To get a feel for what a balloon ride in Albuquerque is like, watch this video.
- Two nights at the Bottger Mansion of Old Town
- Hot air balloon ride for two via Rainbow Ryders
- Passenger pick-up/drop-off shuttle
- Continental breakfast before leaving for your flight
- Flight certificate
- Balloon ornament
- $315-395 per person, based on double occupancy, includes tax
Minimum two-night stay. This package is offered daily, depending upon availability. Package rate is based on double occupancy. Restrictions may apply, rates subject to change. 14-day cancellation policy applies.