This comfortable suite in our Old Town, Albuquerque bed and breakfast overlooks Route 66 from the windows of the suite’s private sitting room. Our favorite guest room celebrates the “Mother Road,” Route 66, traveled by millions of visitors since 1937, with vintage photographs and Route 66 era memorabilia. The ornate pressed tin ceiling and hardwood floor retain the charm of the original mansion. The adjoining private sitting room, which provides a sunny nook for reading and relaxation, is perfect for your next New Mexico getaway. You won’t find a room like this in any other Albuquerque hotel. Hop on a plane or jump in your car and head to the Bottger Mansion, where you can still get your kicks on Route 66!
- suite on the first floor room with king bed
- private sunroom with armchairs and table
- private bath with shower
- 32″ flat screen television
- heating and air conditioning
- iHome docking station/clock/radio with USB port
- sleeps 2