The lovely Clyde and Carrie Tingley Room on the second floor of our Albuquerque, NM bed and breakfast has a queen bed, private bath with shower, and views of the front yard and western sunset. Photographs of Albuquerque’s former mayor and his philanthropist wife complement the charming décor. Venture out for dinner at one of our fabulous Old Town restaurants, or indulge in an afternoon nap between visiting museums, shopping, or taking one of the many day trips available when you use Albuquerque as your home base. For more photos of this room and the bathroom, see the album for the Clyde and Carrie Tingley Room on our Facebook page.
- second floor room with queen bed
- private full bath with shower
- 32″ flat screen television
- individual heat and air conditioning
- iHome docking station/clock/radio with USB port
- sleeps 2