Your wedding day is one of the most magical and memorable days of your life. With that being said, you’ll want every detail to be absolutely perfect! One of the most important parts of wedding planning is deciding where you will say, “I Do.” If you’re looking for the perfect outdoor wedding venues in Albuquerque, we highly suggest taking a look at the Botanical Gardens. The unique and visually stunning park is an ideal setting for the beginning of your happily ever after. Read on to learn more about a Botanical Gardens in Albuquerque wedding.
If you’re planning a Botanical Gardens in Albuquerque wedding, you won’t want to be without our free Vacation Guide! This handy planning tool will help you put together the best honeymoon in Albuquerque with suggestions for local attractions, activities, dining, and more.
about the Botanical Gardens
The ABQ BioPark Botanic Garden consists of over 1.5 miles of paths that wind through formal and whimsical gardens. As you explore, you’ll discover a wide variety of unique plants and animals that populate the garden including turtles, butterflies, and more. The Botanic Gardens have received so much positive attention from visitors that it has been named one of the Top 12 Gardens in the Country by the Travel Channel!
renting the park for a Botanical Gardens in Albuquerque Wedding
The Botanic Garden has hosted several daytime and evening weddings. Whether you’re planning an intimate affair or a large celebration with friends and family, the garden could be the perfect venue for you! Here is more helpful information you need to know about renting the Botanical Gardens for your wedding day.
private evening ceremonies
- Reservations are accepted 12 months in advance.
- Private evening weddings usually begin between 5 and 6:30 p.m., depending on availability.
- Schedule up to three hours.
- Please refer to Taste of the Wild Catering in Albuquerque for options and prices.
- Call the Events Coordinator at 505-848-7115 for reservations or to schedule an appointment to preview the facility.
- Daytime wedding ceremonies must be booked in advance through the Special Events Coordinator at 505-848-7115. Absolutely no wedding ceremonies may be performed without advance reservations. In order to avoid disappointment, wedding parties need to be aware that if they are not in compliance, they will be asked to leave.
- Reservations may be accepted on short notice.
- Daytime ceremonies are restricted to the following dates and times:
- October-April: Monday-Sunday, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- May-September: Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
- Daytime ceremonies may last up to to 30 minutes during scheduled time
- Facility fee: $300 for up to 30 people. To reserve a facility, a signed contract must be completed along with a 50 percent non-refundable deposit. The site fee balance is due 30 days prior to your event.
- Daytime ceremonies are stand-up only; no chairs, tables, decorations, food or drinks will be permitted.
- Acoustic music only. No amplification of music or microphones allowed.
- A photography permit is included with the rental of the facility ($25 value). A photo policy agreement must be signed by the photographer.
- Be considerate of other guests and staff.
Albuquerque Elopement Package
- 10-15 people, including couple and officiant.
- 1.5 hours (5:30 p.m.-7 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.-8 p.m., depending on the date) to celebrate.
- Your choice of beautiful location. Talk with the staff about popular areas and availability.
- Reservations may be accepted on short notice.
- Available throughout the year (excluding River of Lights).
- $500 rental fee must be paid 30 days in advance to confirm your reservation. Elopement bookings are non-refundable.
- Includes privileges to take photos during the 1.5-hour rental.
- Elopements are stand-up only; no chairs, tables, decorations, food or drinks are permitted.
- Existing BioPark rules apply.
The gardens also provide spaces for beautiful receptions catered by Taste of the Wild. Wedding dinners start at $29.95 per person and include a choice of salad, vegetable, fresh baked bread and butter, and beverages. Visit the Botanical Gardens Weddings page to find a full list of dinner options.
your perfect wedding accommodations await at the Bottger Mansion of Old Town
Begin your happily-ever-after by treating yourselves and your guests to the best accommodations The Bottger Mansion of Old Town is a charming bed and breakfast in Albuquerque offering comfortable rooms, outstanding amenities, and friendly hospitality. Experience the many romantic things to do in Albuquerque or simply relax in the peace and quiet of our shady courtyard. You will love your time in our lovely oasis in Old Town, so check our availability and book your stay today!
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to download your free copy of our Albuquerque Vacation Guide! It’s a handy tool for planning the ultimate getaway to our Southwest destination!