If you’re looking to enjoy some of the biggest names in music during your visit to Albuquerque, you’ve come to the right place! Isleta Amphitheater is an outdoor concert venue that hosts Albuquerque’s largest musical events. The 15,000 capacity amphitheater has welcomed artists such as Florida Georgia Line, Janet Jackson, Green Day, John Mayer, and much more. Here is everything you need to know about upcoming Isleta Amphitheater concerts and how to enjoy the most out of your visit.
Find more local entertainment like the Isleta Amphitheater concerts when you request your free copy of our Albuquerque Vacation Guide! This handy planning tool is also filled with the best recommendations for things to do while on vacation including outdoor activities, dining, and attractions.
More About Isleta Amphitheater Concerts
During the summer season, Isleta Amphitheater is the place to be to experience your favorite artists and create memories you’ll always cherish. Some of the largest names in music have performed at this massive event venue, and each show sees thousands of visitors. It’s a great place to gather with fellow music lovers, enjoy good food, and listen to unforgettable songs you’ll want to dance to all night long! While the full 2018 summer schedule has yet to be announced, here is one upcoming concert you’ll want to mark into your calendars!
- Luke Bryan: Huntin’, Fishin’, and Lovin’ Everyday Tour (April 6th, 2018)
If you’d like to attend of one the upcoming concerts in Albuquerque, here are some Isleta Amphitheater rules and other important information to help you prepare for your experience.
- Clear Bag/Totes – no larger than 12″x6″x12″
- Small Clutch Purse – no bigger than the palm of your hand 4.5×6.5
- Factory Sealed Water Bottle – up to one gallon per person or empty bottle to fill inside
- Lawn Chairs – low profile (seat no more than 9 inches off the ground)
- Cameras – non-professional only, no detachable lens
- Small tote/parasol umbrellas
Items NOT Allowed:
- Weapons of any kind
- Outside food or drink, except factory sealed water
- Large Bags/Backpacks that aren’t clear and larger than the palm of your hand
- Lawn Chairs higher than 9 inches off the ground
- Coolers of any kind
- Illegal drugs/substances
- Glass containers
- Laser pointers
- Glow sticks
- Animals (except service animals)
- Large umbrellas
- Selfie sticks
Food and Beverage
While the music feeds your soul, here are some amphitheater dining options to feed your empty stomachs!
- Fresh Market: For your favorite snacks and beverages on the go, the Fresh Market is the ultimate choice. You’ll also find a wide selection of tasty beers and wines to enjoy during the show.
- Food Trucks: Street Sensations, Conchita’s Creations, Big Dawg’s BBQ
- Burrito Hut: Made to order burritos with your choice of beef shredded chicken, or vegetarian bean.
Want to enjoy more out of your Isleta Amphitheater concerts? The venue offers a ticket upgrade option in which you can enjoy special perks like seats right by the stage, VIP Club access, or first pick seating on the lawn. Learn more about ticket upgrades now and check back soon to find who will be playing next summer!
Need a Place to Stay? Welcome to Bottger Mansion of Old Town
After experiencing one of the Isleta Amphitheater concerts, return to the Bottger Mansion for some well-deserved rest! Our historic bed & breakfast provides comfortable rooms, outstanding amenities, and friendly hospitality. You’ll also enjoy a warm, delicious breakfast served first thing in the morning to start your day off right. Explore the many attractions of Albuquerque or simply relax in the peace and quiet of our cozy inn. Our beautiful haven of New Mexico is waiting for you, so check our availability and book your stay today!
Want to have the vacation of a lifetime in New Mexico? Find all the best restaurants, attractions, activities, and so much more by downloading our free Vacation Guide, your must-have resource to the many things to do in Albuquerque.