Old Town Antiques has moved to a new and larger location in Old Town Albuquerque. Come see the beautiful items of “recycled history” such as jewelry, folk art, furniture, Native American items, pottery, baskets, vintage photographs, textiles, books, and art at 416 Romero Street NW, just south of Mountain Road.
Here are some examples of just a few things you can find:
- Jewelry ranging from Victorian to ethnic and tribal including pawn
- Pottery and Baskets, Native American and others
- Western and Southwestern relics
- Folk art
- Vintage photography
- Devotional art including retablos, bultos and ex-votos
- Antique art
- Early science
- Interesting things that refuse to fit in a particular category
Owner Connie Fulwyler also does appraisals and estate services. For more information, please visit the website.
Old Town Antiques
416 Romero Street NW
Albuquerque, NM 87104