The Bottger Mansion of Old Town Bed & Breakfast is right in the heart of Old Town, which is about one mile from downtown Albuquerque. Our Albuquerque bed and breakfast celebrates over a hundred years of Albuquerque history and features photographs and memorabilia from the arrival of the railroad in 1879 to Route 66, while also including all of the modern amenities and comforts our guests need. Leave your car parked in our free reserved spaces and walk to great restaurants, museums, activities and shopping.
What is included when you stay with us?
- the best full breakfast in Albuquerque, with fresh fruit, delicious coffee, a hot entrée and much more
- free parking, wireless internet, snacks and beverages
- microfiber robes, cable TV, private baths, and air conditioning in every room
- knowledgeable innkeepers to guide you to the best restaurants, activities and attractions
- entertainment provided by finches, hummingbirds and other birds in our flower-filled courtyard
This historic house is shaded by massive 100-year old trees and is just steps away from shops, excellent restaurants, galleries, museums and parks. Nearby attractions include the Botanic Garden, Rio Grande Zoo, Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, University of New Mexico, Route 66, and much more, at the base of the magnificent Sandia Mountains.
Albuquerque is a great home base for easy day trips a little farther away--Santa Fe, Acoma Pueblo, the Salinas National Monument, the Turquoise Trail, Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge, and the lava tubes at El Malpais near Grants.
Hot air balloon rides, magnificent golf courses, horseback riding, hiking, skiing, concerts and festivals--so much to do and so little time! Bring your camera for a week and you’ll leave your heart forever.