This lovely room on the first floor has an amazingly comfortable king bed, marble floors, and a large private bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and shower. Shelving remaining from the original kitchen of the house serves as a magnificent mirrored headboard. The bathroom, originally a sun porch, is filled with light from windows on three sides, screened with curtains for privacy. The Hazeldine Room in our Old Town bed and breakfast celebrates the fascinating railroad history of New Mexico. If you’re a train fan, this is the room for you!
This guest room provides a romantic setting for your Albuquerque, New Mexico honeymoon, wedding anniversary or birthday celebration or weekend getaway. Why choose ordinary Albuquerque lodging when you can have something special?
- first floor with king size bed
- full private bath has Jacuzzi bathtub with shower, 2 sinks
- 32" flat screen television
- individual heat and air conditioning
- iHome docking station/clock/radio with USB port
- sleeps 2