Wondering about things to do in Albuquerque? Thinking about a weekend getaway or an extended vacation? For just about any hobby or interest you have, any adventure you want to take, Albuquerque has it all.
While the three major ethnic groups in Albuquerque are Native American, Hispanic and everyone else, people from thirty-eight ethnic groups and languages add to the rich tapestry of life in New Mexico. Attractions, performances, festivals and lots of food—it’s just plain fun!
- theater and concerts
- massages and spa treatments at Betty's Bath & Day Spa
- bicycle along the Rio Grande River with bikes from Routes Rentals
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
- National Hispanic Cultural Center
- Petroglyph National Monument
- Sandia Peak Tramway and ski area
- BioPark, aquarium and Rio Grande Zoo
- Nob Hill
- Rail Runner commuter train
- multi-cultural dining including Thai, Chinese, Greek—you name it!
- Ta Lin Market, offering ethnic foods from all over the world
- Route 66
If you plan to visit any of the 19 New Mexico pueblos or the Navajo or Apache Nations, you may wish to read about cultural etiquette for visitors.
For more information on things to do in Albuquerque, please visit the Albuquerque Convention and Visitors Bureau.